Are you looking to add a festive flare to your event? Well, we've got the heat you need to make it the hottest event of the year! Gourmet popcorn bars are all the rage and perfect for weddings! Partner up with us, and let's make your event one that will be unforgettable.
Popcorn Bar Includes:
1. 15 Gallons of popcorn (240 1-cup serving) ($1.45 per serving)
2. Three scoops
3. ID tags for each flavor
If you need bags or boxes please let us know, we will be able to provide them for you at additional cost.
**Average Guest will consume 2 cups.
Make a memorable experience for not only you, but your guests as well. When coming up with ideas for your popcorn bar remember to include your spouse’s favorites/hobbies, not only yours.
- Ask your venue –if you are allowed to bring in outside vendor, if yes, Great!! Ask what kind of bowls or scoops they might have. (saving you money)
- Know the size of your table—It is very important to know how much space you have to work with.
- It’s your Budget—Buy as much popcorn as you can afford which should include extra popcorn so your guest won’t be disappointed.
- Schedule Popcorn Tasting—Schedule time to taste and discuss options for you popcorn bar and bring a friend that would be able to help you make the perfect choice. (Your popcorn provider will be able to guide you through the final decision and what you should expect from them.)
- Order in timely manner—Order two weeks ahead of time will ensure you order will be the freshest.
- Provide containers for your guests—Your guests will need something to hold their popcorn while enjoying themselves at your event. There are many options for containers that you can get at popcorn provider, crafts stores, online, and even party stores.
- Label your table—Your guests are going to want to know what types of popcorn you have, and what each one tastes like. This is why it is important to provide labeling in front of each flavor. You can make handmade labels, printed labels, or even chalkboard labels! Be sure it blends in with your theme. Ask your popcorn provider to provide a ingredient list for your guest, who might have food allergies so they can make a educated decision. (put the list in a frame that matches your theme. )
- Provide scoops –It is very important to provide a scoop for each container/flavor. You don’t want to be cross-contaminating flavors. It will also help with distributing the popcorn faster. Pick a scoop that smaller than your container for less spillage. (Saving you money)
- Assign a popcorn keeper—Having someone in charge to keep the popcorn bar full and clean will keep your guests happy, and keep you dancing the night away.
- Covered popcorn is happy popcorn!—Although it is not possible to keep it closed at all times, you’ll want to keep the containers covered as much as possible. This is why we recommend holding the popcorn in containers that have lids and fill your larger container often.