SPONSORSHIP & PRODUCT DONATION POLICY
We take pride in supporting the area in which we manufacture by aiding local non-profit organizations with product donations.
We do not provide monetary donations. Poppington’s Gourmet Popcorn has established guidelines to follow when considering product donations.
Donation requests will be considered only if your organization meets the following criteria:
· must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
· must be within our company's local service area (southern US with emphasis in SC)
Broadly speaking, Poppington’s Gourmet Popcorn does not provide donations or sponsorship to:
· Political or religion based groups/organizations
· Lobbying, advocacy groups or labor organizations
· Third-party fundraising organizations, individuals or for-profit businesses
· Organized sport teams, leagues or fraternal organizations
· Conferences, conventions, seminars, workshops, telethons, corporate picnics/events or
solicitations to advertise
To Request a Donation:
Please email a request (other forms of contact: telephone, mail, etc., will not be reviewed) to firstname.lastname@example.org on your organization's letterhead, stating the purpose of the event and the date of the event. Also include a short description of the organization and its mission along with the non-profit ID#.
Requests should be sent no less than 30 days in advance of the event.
Product Donation Pickup:
Please note that the donation must be picked up at our location in Greenville, SC 29601. We are unable to ship or deliver donated products, with very limited exceptions:
· any shipments will be at the receiver's expense, using an account (FedEx Ground, etc.) or billed
· we may deliver, at our sole discretion, if the receiver is near one of our scheduled delivery routes
These should be considered exceptions and organizations requesting donations should plan to make arrangements to pick up donated products at our location.
Poppington’s Gourmet Popcorn