We feel that it is our corporate responsibility to help those in need within our community. Due to the large number of donation requests, we have implemented a set of guidelines for governing these requests to eliminate donations from being used for personal gain. It is at our sole discretion, without any reasons given, whether we approve or decline your donation request.
- To qualify you must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax- exempt status having proper state or federally issued Tax-Exempt/Non- Profit Identification Numbers.
- Organizations must be registered and in active service for at least five years within the State of South Carolina.
We do not give donations for direct financial support, capital or political campaigns, religion-based groups, sports teams, leagues, fraternal organizations, personal financial difficulties, individual families or third-party fundraising organizations.
All donation requests must be in writing on the organization’s letterhead and received by mail 30 days before the event with the following information:
- Organization name
- Organization address
- Organization Tax-Exempt/Non-Profit ID Number
- Description of services performed by the organization
- Date of donation request
- How the donation will be used to help others
- Size of donation requested
Mail to: Poppington’s Gourmet Popcorn
30 S. Main St.
Greenville, SC 29601
If approved, we will contact you within a few days for your request, with instruction on product pick-up.
Poppington's Gourmet Popcorn